Is food the obstacle that’s stopping you reach your goal or could it be your relationship with food?
Have you thought about how you rate your relationship with food in general.
Is it high or low?
Do any of these resonate with you?
- Stressed or anxious around food.
- Labelling food as good, bad, clean, dirty, naughty, nice.
- Feeling the need to punish yourself with exercise or to earn food from it.
- Skipping meals to make up.
- Strict dieting with not much flexibility and or removing whole food groups.
- Choosing diet versions all the time.
If the answers yes, maybe it’s time to look a little closer, especially if you’re stuck in the diet cycle and want to get off!
Check out my news articles below for some self help ideas or get in touch!